David 3D Portrait

I wanted to do a digital portrait of myself. I started with scanning and then I moved on to doing a production asset. The groom was next and it was the biggest challenge for me, it took me some time to create having to redo it a few times. I found separating the hair into multiple layers was the only way to get it to work properly. I also took an HDRI (High Dynamic Range Image) at the same spot where I took the reference photos to use for lighting in CG. The amount of time and effort I spent paid off in the end. 😀

Check out my scanning services at https://ardigastudio.com/

Modeled in Blender 3.0/ Wrap3D? Zbrush

Texture done in Substance Painter

Final render in Blender 3.0

Color grade in Nuke

 

David 3D Portrait

 

I wanted to do a digital portrait of myself. I started with scanning myself and then I moved on to doing a production asset. The groom was next and it was the biggest challenge for me, it took me some time to create having to redo it a few times. I found separating the hair into multiple layers was the only way to get it to work properly. The amount of time and effort I spent paid off in the end. 😀

Check out my scanning services at https://ardigastudio.com/

 

Modeled in Blender 3.0/ Zbrush

Texture done in Substance Painter

Final render in Blender 3.0

Color grade in Nuke

 

David 3D Portrait

I wanted to do a digital portrait of myself. I started with scanning myself and then I moved on to doing a production asset. The groom was next and it was the biggest challenge for me, it took me some time to create having to redo it a few times. I found separating the hair into multiple layers was the only way to get it to work properly. The amount of time and effort I spent paid off in the end. 😀

Check out my scanning services at https://ardigastudio.com/

Modeled in Blender 3.0/ Zbrush

Texture done in Substance Painter

Final render in Blender 3.0

Color grade in Nuke